Monday, November 5, 2007

Madonna Kabbalah - Britney spears is influenced to join

In contrast, two days previously, Britney Spears posted her view on the Britney Spears Official Website:

"Madonna first introduced Kabbalah to me at a time in my life when it was much needed. It has helped me get rid of a lot of negative influences that were guiding me down the wrong path. There came a point where not even my family or my advisors had the answers I needed. The answers I was looking for were all in my heart. Through Kabbalah, I was able to look within myself, clear all the negative energy and turn my life around.

"Now that the chaos has subsided, I finally feel as though I have the control I've wanted over my own destiny. I'm in a place where I can take Kabbalah seriously and truly learn from it.

"Whatever your religion may be, it's amazing what the power of prayer can do, it can even perform miracles!"

No comments: