Friday, March 9, 2012

Kabbalah: To whom and what makes my uniqueness to serve?

Question: Teaching experience will to reveal the uniqueness of the individual, the Kabbalah, but it does this in its own way. What is your secret here?


Reply: Ekslusiivisuus my desire to become a creator, but dirty format. I understand, through examples: can I learn to be alone in the world ". For example, I want to be a famous soccer player, follow fashion trends, I am drawn to wealth, strength, unfair, or Rector of a university career in the mafia or the dream.


In any case, I can learn from the environment, which is set to certain values to me. They dragged me, which is to me more of my nature. Each is impressed by something else; one of the most important thing is to demonstrate the exceptionality.


Thus, during my development of society requires the canons to me and I have to express my uniqueness, according to them. I cannot decide anything yourself. For example, if you were born in Columbia and found myself on the drug traffickers in the environment, comply with the drug Baron, dreaming about an exciting career, in the absence of any other examples of it not see.


It proves that in this world at the mercy of my UC society throws. To me, that the increase will affect all of the above, but in reality, I have to serve them. In the end, I do what they want.


On the other hand, to develop spiritually, you will see the will of the creator of the environment, the amount of the grant amount. This is the abstract idea and I do not know what it is. Through studying, you will see the light of the reforms. Again, no idea what it is and its influence to bear in mind the only result.


What is developing in me? It is in the heart of the "spiritual genes." Thus, in such a way as to develop myself and understand my ekslusiivisuus as friends. In the light of all this, decide that the reforms. Only the external form to correct, and my "to" develop over the period remaining until repayment.


If we can identify our "spiritual genes", in the State of each see themselves in the final, he should be in the way. However, the question arises: what is my uniqueness? If it is already included in the me, myself, if I am I?


(I) to express themselves in their own ekslusiivisuus. Light will increase my "spiritual seed" human and obtain an addendum to my studies, the development of the friction factor in attracting and retaining top talent: to the creator, his form of his ability.


Thus, each of us is in fact the implementation class to be his exceptionality as the Creator to come into direct contact with the adhesion. I am still the only sizes; the path I get all that he is a puppet account of glorified his clothes.
[43309]
1. a section of the daily Kabbalah lesson 5, 17, and 2011, the, the Rabash writes


View the original article here

No comments: